About Me

My photo
I love to golf and go on trips. I also love greyhounds.They are so cute when they are babies.

Pine apple fried rice

Pine apple fried rice
2 cups of cooked rice, 3/4 cup ham, pineapple chuncks,scalloops,dice carrots, peas, shrimps,garlic, and season with salt.

Friday, October 10, 2008

jim



Jim, my one and only husband from Yorkshire England. He had been here 40 years. This is his hobbies playing in his tractor most of the time. Being retired he spend most of his time in his recliner. I just only hope that he is enjoying his rest of his life. He had been traveling all over the world in different countries, he still planing to travel with little Kane, in fact we are planning to visit England and Spain next summer I hope this would come true.
My kids and i had been traveling some other state and outlying island. We had been to other countries ; such as Scotland, England, Hongkong, Canada, Philippines and outlying island of the philippines.
We are having so much fun at Disney cruise in Bahamas and Cast Away Cay Island. We had been twice at Walt Disney World Park and still hoping to go back again someday.

No comments: